ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Returns are not accepted, exchanges may be made in the necessary situations.
- Due to the nature of my craft, several factors such as measurements and intensity of detail like silver fume can vary greatly from one piece to another.
- Returns are not accepted on any items due to naturally occurring variations in artisan – handmade work.
- Photos are stock unless noted to be the exact item.
- Absolutely NO returns on custom orders such as “Your Name Here”.
- The ONLY exception would be a replacement if I were to misspell the customization (which has NEVER happened, thankfully!…) It is based on notes that customers enter in brackets in the order and then followed exactly. Should a mistake ever occur I will gladly remake your piece immediately upon confirming order notes.
- Please note: Every piece created is photographed prior to leaving the studio.
- Any used items are PROHIBITED from being returned – PERIOD. They simply cannot ship – Please, for somewhat obvious reasons – do NOT even ask me.
My order just arrived and something is broken.
- You MUST contact me withing 4 days of the tracked arrival date upon receiving any defective item. If a defect is suspected please contact me first. I inspect every item personally and it may be another issue such as a “stuck stem”, there are tips for that – here.
- Please keep in mind, although this is very durable, properly annealed, borosilicate glass – it is still in the nature of glass to break from time to time. MANY factors can play a roll in this. Then we have the occasional handling or carelessness of the mailing system. Should you receive an item that is cracked or broken please contact me via e-mail to HappyHollowGlass@gmail.com to discuss your specific situation. I will resolve the issue immediately as necessary.
For more answers please refer to my F.A.Q’s page HERE!